Things to ask your new potential trainer – before you give them any money
Personal training doesn’t come cheap, but with the right trainer you can’t put a price on the outcome.
Here are some questions to ask your new personal trainer before you give them any money:
- What qualifications and experience do you have?
- What is your specialist area?
- Do you have any recent client success stories you can share?
- How do you like to work with your clients?
- *These* are my goals and *this* is how much time I have to train on *these* days every week. Do you think you can help me achieve what I want? – How?
- I have *this* physical issue, are you able to help me work with or around it?
- How will you help me stay on track between sessions?
- How long until I start to see results?
- How are we going to measure my progress?
- How much is it going to cost? – This should be your last question, the price is irrelevant if you’re not satisfied with everything else.